Du International Call offers 2 fils provides the cheapest rate to call any country like Pakistan, India, Nepal, Bangladesh, the Philippines, and more. After activating this offer, customers can talk with their friends, family, and loved ones at 2 fils per second. All Du prepaid users use this offer by dialing *135*70#. In this post, I will guide you on how to deactivate and activate the Du International call offer at 2 fils per second.
Du 2 Fils per Minute International Calling Offer
|Offer||Du 2 Fils Calling|
|Cost||2 Fils per second|
|Call/Mins||38 Fils per minute|
|Call Setup Fee||AED 1.05|
- Dial *135*70# or reply with 1 to activate this offer.
- You can also use the Du app and activate the offer by calling 155.
- A call setup fee of AED 1.05 is applicable on each call.
After subscribing, you can make calls to 10 countries at a cheap rate of 2 fils per second. With this Du offer, millions of users talk to their loved ones from Pakistan, Egypt, Afghanistan, Nigeria, and India. The advantage of this offer is that you will have to pay as much as you can. For example, if you want to make a call for 30 seconds, you will have to pay 60 fils.
The actual price of this offer is 1.43 AED for one minute. If you talk long time, you will be charged an AED 1.43 call setup fee and then 38 Fils per minute including all taxes. On each call, Du will charge a call setup fee of AED 1.05 per call when you make a call to Pakistan, India, Egypt, Afghanistan, and Nigeria. Here are all eligible countries where you can call using this offer.
Du International Call Offer 2 fils Deactivate Methods
This offer can be unsubscribed by dialing *135*30# and pressing 3. The method is 100% working and easy to manage your 2 fils plan from your mobile phone. You have to just dial this USSD and then reply with 3 to deactivate this offer.
Many other methods are also available but this is the official and best way to unsubscribe from Du international 2 fils calling package. Here are the tips and methods to end the bundle before validity.
- Dial *135*30# from your Du SIM
- Reply with ‘3’ and tap on send button
- You will receive a confirmation SMS of the offer deactivation
- Once the offer is deactivated, you cannot call international numbers at cheap rates.
You can deactivate and activate any Du offer by using the Du app or web login. Here are the more information:
- Download and install the Du app on your Android or iPhone device
- Log in to your account using your Emirates ID or phone number
- Go to the “My Account” section and check the active offers
- Click on the “Unsubscribe” button to deactivate this offer
- Enter your password or OTP (If required) to cancel the Du international call offer 2 fils/second
You can also call at Du helpline center to deactivate the offer. It is not free because to make a call on 155 you have to pay a call setup fee. Use this guide to unsubscribe the 2 fils offer using the help center.
- Dial 155 from your Du SIM
- Ask the customer service representative to unsubscribe from the Du International 2 fils offer from your SIM
- A customer service representative will ask you some security questions for verification and will deactivate this offer from your SIM in a few seconds
- You will receive a confirmation SMS
After terminating this offer you will have to pay standard calling rates whenever you make international calls. This rate may vary depending on the package of Du users. 50 fils per minute (inclusive of VAT) is a typical rate.
Customers who have the International Savings Offer active can make calls to more than 100 countries at just 38 fils per minute (inclusive of VAT). If you don’t know which offer is active on your SIM, you can find out by dialing *135*0# and replying with 1. The information on your active plan will appear on your mobile phone screen. You can change your current plan and activate the International Saving offer by dialing *135*30#.