If you have an Etisalat SIM, you can use it to share credit with your friends, relatives and loved ones. This service is available to every Etisalat prepaid and postpaid customer. Here are various Etisalat balance transfer methods you can use based on your preference and convenience. Most Etisalat balance transfer code is used because it is very simple and works on every mobile phone even if it is a keypad mobile. In this post, we will discuss how to transfer Etisalat balance and how to share data.
How to transfer credit from Etisalat to Etisalat
Etisalat customers can easily transfer local credit using the app, and other methods like USSD codes. Whether you are a Prepaid or Postpaid customer, you can transfer your Etisalat to Etisalat balance easily. Keep in mind that while Etisalat balance transfer you have to pay some additional charges as detailed below.
1. Etisalat balance transfer Using USSD code
This is a simple and widely used method for those who looking for an Etisalat balance transfer code. By following this method you can transfer the balance to any Etisalat number on any mobile whoever is on a keypad mobile.
- Dial *100#
- Reply with 1 > “Local Credit Transfer“
- Enter any Etisalat number and press the send button
- Now, enter the amount and press the send button
- Reply with 1 to confirm the balance transfer from Etisalat to Etisalat
- Open the dial pad and dial *100*Mobile Number*Amount#
- Reply with 1 to confirm the transfer Etisalat balance
- 5.25% of the total credit (Including 5% VAT) will be charged to your account
- You will receive a confirmation SMS upon successfully transferring the credit
Do you not understand this method? I know it can be a bit difficult for new users. Here I teach you step by step:
- First of all, Dial *100*
- Enter the recipient’s number like 05XXXXXXXX
- Type *
- Now, type the amount, like you want to transfer ‘AED 5’ then type 5.
- After this Type #
- This code will show completely like this: *100*05XXXXXXXX*5#
- Now, dial this code and confirm it by replying with “1“.
You will receive a confirmation SMS after transferring the credit. If you would like to transfer your entire balance, this will not be possible. 5.25% of the total amount must be left in your mobile after which you can complete this task.
2. Etisalat credit transfer using the Etisalat app:
Users can transfer credit with their friends and loved ones using the Etisalat app. If you have an Etisalat account, after logging into the app, select the amount by adding the recipient’s number in the credit transfer section.
If you don’t have the app, you can transfer credit through your account by entering your login details on the Etisalat Web online portal.
Local Credit Transfer Charges:
|AED 2 – 150
|AED 2 – 150
You should know how much Etisalat charges to transfer the balance or credit. Etisalat charges 5.25% (5% VAT included) of total credit from each customer for credit transfer. Suppose you are transferring 100 AED to a loved one, you will be charged 105.5 AED.
- Postpaid users can transfer from AED 2 to AED 150 per day while a monthly total of AED 500 can be transferred.
- Prepaid customers can transfer from 2 dirhams to 150 dirhams per day while a total of 1500 dirhams can be transferred per month.
Etisalat International Credit Transfer
Now you can transfer credit from your Etisalat SIM to any country. Etisalat has introduced the facility of balance transfer on mobile networks in more than 200 countries, with which users can recharge their friends, relatives and loved ones phones with their own Etisalat SIM.
Millions of people come to the United Arab Emirates or Dubai to earn money and have to stay in touch with their loved ones in their home country. Many people also face the problem of recharging at home phone, which Etisalat customers can now easily solve.
If you want to share recharge on any mobile operator of Pakistan, India, Iran, Afghanistan, China, Nepal, and 200 countries of the world, you can. The method is very simple which you can do on your mobile phone through SMS, USSD code and app.
1. Use Short USSD Codes
- Dial *100#
- Reply with 3 “International Credit Transfer”
- Type the Recipient number with the country code. For example, if you wish to transfer credit to India, dial 91XXXXXXXX and press the send button.
- Select the amount from the list and reply with any command
- Now, reply with 1 to confirm the credit transfer
While transferring the balance you have to ensure that the number and country code are entered correctly. You will also receive a confirmation SMS once the balance is transferred. You can share credit on any number from Etisalat but each will have a different cost which will be shown to you in a list.
2. Sending the SMS
You can transfer credit by texting an international prepaid number (eg: 9198XXXXXXXX) to 1700 (free). It is also a simple and easy method but valid for prepaid customers.
- Go to the Messages and write a new message
- Type the Recipient number with the country code in the message and send it to 1700
- In a while, you will receive an SMS with the price of sharing credits abroad
- You have to reply it with your selected credit command number
- Confirm it by sending the 1 in reply
3. Use the Etisalat UAE App
You can also use the Etisalat UAE app for your Android and Apple phone to transfer international credit from Etisalat to other countries. If you specifically want to share data internationally, text the international number to 1700 and follow the instructions.
International Credit Transfer Fee & Charges
Customers will not have to pay any additional charges for international balance transfers. Credit will be deducted from the customer’s account only for the amount paid. For example, if someone transfers INR 100 which costs AED 3 then a total of AED 3 will be deducted from the sender’s balance.
Etisalat Credit Request:
Etisalat customers can request credit sharing to any Etisalat customer in case of no recharge in their SIM. This is a free service for Credit Requesters which can be availed by following the given method.
To request credit:
- Dial *107*05XXXXXXXX*Amount# (replace 05XXXXXXXX with the number you’re requesting credit from and Amount with the desired amount).
- Press send or call.
Part A who needs credit has to dial *107*mobilenumber*amount# from his/her number and follow the instructions. A message will be sent to Part B with complete instructions to accept the credit request or decline the request.
There are not any service charges but this service is valid for 2 times a day. Etisalat Credit Request service is valid for only prepaid customers. Here is an example of request credit:
For example, if you want to request an AED 5 credit request to number 051234567 then you have to dial this code like this; *107*051234567*5#.
Etisalat Data Balance Tranfer
Now users can also share the data in their SIM with their loved ones who are also using Etisalat SIM. Follow this method to transfer data to Etisalat.
- Use the Etisalat UAE App
- Dial #100*ReceiverNumber*DataInMB# (For example, dial #100*05XXXXXXXX*2000# to transfer 2GB data)
- Dial #100# and follow the instructions
Data Balance Share Limites:
- Minimum: 100MB
- Maximum (prepaid): No limit
- Maximum (postpaid): 5GB (5120MB)
- AED 3 per 100MB
Maximum Transfers Per Month:
- 5 transfers (for plans with 1GB data or above)
Transferred Data Validity:
- 10 days
- Consumed before regular data allowance
Sender’s Remaining Allowance:
- Must be at least 100MB after transfer
- Use the Etisalat UAE app or dial *121*170#.
Etisalat is a telecommunications company offering a wide range of services in the United Arab Emirates. Prepaid and postpaid users can get rich benefits by using their services. If you are abroad and want to send a balance as a gift to someone in the United Arab Emirates, an international credit transfer can be very beneficial. In this post, we have explained all the methods including Etisalat to Etisalat credit transfer, balance transfer, data transfer and credit request.